Sunday mornings at the Emerald Campus
Join the University Fellowship Church family for our Sunday service at 10 a.m. at our new location, 1855 Cal Young Road in Eugene. Sunday school and nursery are available each week during this service. Hope to see you there!
Join your UFC sisters throughout the summer to pray for one another, for our church, and for our world. Childcare will be provided on Thursdays. Both groups will meet at UFC’s Emerald Campus, 1855 Cal Young Road.
- 7 p.m. Mondays, July 11-August 8
- 10 a.m. Thursdays, July 7-August 11 — No meeting on Thursday, August 4!
Lunches on the lawn
Bring your lunch and visit with other women while the children play (playground and grass field open for use). This is a great opportunity to introduce a friend or neighbor to UFC.
- 11 a.m. Thursdays, July 7-August 11 at UFC’s Emerald Campus, 1855 Cal Young Road — No lunch on Thursday, August 4!
Dinners on the Deck
Once a month, the women of UFC will gather for a potluck dinner and time together in a relaxed, backyard setting from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register here for you and any friends you bring along, and then bring a salad to feed 6. You will receive the event address via email prior to the evening.
- July 14: Host Kathy Kitchel
- August 11: Host Joyce Hart
- September 15: Host UFC Women’s Team
Moms of all ages and stages…
Joanna Sheppard and her team encourage you to join the other women of UFC for prayer, lunches and play dates, and dinners this summer. As the school year approaches, they will release the 2022-23 schedule for their weekly gatherings.